Clearwater Trenchless Pipe & Sewer Line Repairs
Clearwater “No Dig” Sewer Drain & Pipe Lining Restoration
Blueworks installs trenchless pipe and sewer drain liner in Clearwater, FL. Founded in 2011 by owner Jeremy Schultz, Blueworks provides plumbing and pipelining services to municipalities, utility districts, engineers, contractors, business owners, and home owners throughout Clearwater and Pinellas County.
At Blueworks, we specialize in using C.I.P.P (Cured in Place Pipe) to rehab existing conduit, sewer and drain pipelines, minimizing digging and excavation. Don’t Excavate….Rehabilitate! A BlueWorks pipe lining expert would be happy to travel to your site for a complete inspection and pipe lining evaluation. We look forward to the opportunity to show you why we are the leaders in Trenchless Pipelining for Pinellas County.
Perma-Liner Trenchless Repair for Pipes & Sewers
As a Certified Perma-Liner installer in Clearwater, our experienced teams are capable of repairing your pipes from the inside using technology that is quick, durable, and minimally invasive. We can repair existing conduit, sewer and drain pipelines composed of various materials – cast-iron, PVC, and clay, among others – via strategically placed access points requiring minimal property disruption.
Our Perma-Liner cured-in-place-pipe trenchless technology system employs a reversible sleeve composed of fabric and PVC; this sleeve saturated with epoxy resin that, once in place, cures in approximately three hours. It is that fast! After the resin in the pipe liner has cured, any necessary cuts will be made to allow access to joints or branches.
Why Clearwater Chooses Trenchless Pipe Lining & Sewer Rehabilitation
Why Customers prefer Clearwater Trenchless Repair over Replacement:
- Most pipe and sewer rehabilitation projects in Clearwater can be completed in one day, allowing your plumbing to flow smoothly with less downtime, less mess & reduced expense.
- The new liner is smooth, seamless and only reduces inner pipe diameter by 5%.
- Another of Perma-Liner’s benefits is its longevity; the resin applied to your pipes is guaranteed to last for a minimum of 50 years!
- It resists breaks, leaks, & intrusion from underground root systems that have been known to compromise other types of piping.
Get a Better Job at a Better Price
Our goal is to provide a Better Job at a Better Price with the trenchless relining and plumbing work we perform for contractors, municipalities, utility districts, plumbers, business owners and home owners throughout Clearwater and St. Petersburg. Your pipes can easily be repaired without digging up your property using Trenchless Pipelining technologies!
Blueworks Trenchless Pipe Lining Advantages
- No Digging
- No Mess, Dirt tracked in
- Saves your Garden, Driveway
- Less Imposing on your pets and neighbors
- No heavy equipment
- No Replanting, Resurfacing
- Long Lasting
- Proven solution!
- Minimum Design Life 50 Years