Hotel & Commercial Properties
The number one reason our clients consistently request our trenchless pipe lining services for Hotel and Commercial work is downtime. When a sewer or drain line goes bad or is leaking in a hotel, it can be a nightmare to deal with. Up until 10 years ago, when this scenario happened, the only choice available was to demo walls, floors, concrete slabs, hallways to gain access to the damage pipes. This was not only extremely expensive, but also very inconvenient. Now hotel and property managers have a new alternative that has actually been in use for governments and industrial projects for over 30 years. It is called CIPP (Cured in Place Pipe).
Here at Blue Works Company we minimize any and all downtime for our clients and in most cases we can actually rehabilitate your entire property with zero downtime. The cost savings for our abilities to do this type of work is tremendous.
Using the CIPP (Cured-In-Place Pipe) process is the fastest and most cost effective way to repair a moderate to severely damaged pipe in your hotel or commercial property. Our pipe liners for underground and within the interior of the walls are installed without any digging, excavation or demolition, so it not only saves you money in repairs, but you also can get your business running again faster. In addition to being time- efficient, inexpensive, non-invasive, non-destructive, and eco-friendly, pipe lining greatly extends the useful life of the pipe system without causing interruption to guests or hotel staff.
Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Lining Services for Hotel & Commercial Properties:
- Water service in individual location can be restored the same day
- Total project completed in significantly less time than pipe replacement
- Quiet and non-invasive process
- By-pass water systems can be installed to avoid disturbing hospital routine
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate care and comfort of patients / residents
- Cleaner, safer and better quality of water throughout hospital facility
- Pipe restoration eliminates the risk of a serious failure