Technical – Why Pipes Fail
All Piping systems fail & create high probability for Black Water Property Damage & Create Major Health Risk. Most Piping Manufacturers state a 50 Year Life Expectancy, Because of Florida’s Aggressive Climate 25 Years is the typical life expectancy of Cast Iron Piping. Some of the reasons Plumbing Fails are: Poor Maintenance, Pipe Production Methods, Installation Methods, Sea Salt Air Vent Corrosion, Grease & Scale Deposits, Vertical to Horizontal Debris Deposits, Root Intrusion, Ground Water Infiltration, Soil Content Corrosion, Sewer Gas Deterioration and Seasonal Usage.
Select a video to watch. Check back often, we are always adding new resources.
- Sewer Camera & Plumbing Inspection
- Sewer Line Cleaning & Storm Drain Cleaning
- Condominium Pipe Lining – Bradenton Beach, FL
- CIPP Pipelining (Before & After Video)
- Blue Works Company Pipe Repair Flip-Book
- Pipe Bursting – Residential Plumbing Repair
- Pipe Lining – Spin Casting
- Directional Boring
Information on Technology Blue Works Utilizes. Not all sections & procedures are relevant or correspond with applicable building requirements.
- Specifications for Sewer & Storm Drain Cleaning
- Specifications for Perma-Liner PIP CIPP Lining
- Specifications for Perma-Liner Inversion CIPP Lining
- Specifications for Main Line CIPP Lining
- Specifications for Smoke Testing (Odor Testing)
Qualified Information & Reference within the plumbing & pipelining industry.