Pipe Lining Restoration Services
Using Cured in Place Pipe (CIPP) Lining, it is no longer necessary to dig underneath your buildings foundation, parking lot, garage, sidewalks or cut into condo walls to repair your building or condo associations plumbing. Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair can fix sewer, drain and plumbing pipes without disturbing your residents or creating unneeded property repairs to the condos structure or landscaping. Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair is faster, less expensive & lasts longer than “open cut” repairs.
Our suite of Florida pipe restoration services include no dig sewer and pipe lining technologies work on all types of plumbing pipe materials and diameters including PVC, Orangeburg, iron, steel, copper and clay. The typical trenchless sewer repair or sewer drain lining installation only takes 1 day and generally no time is needed for structural repair to your building like with traditional pipe replacement.
We handle large communities and large buildings, and Blue Works has the ability to Inspect, Clean and Line a segment of piping between 8:00am and 5:00pm so customers never go without their basic plumbing needs! The process is repeated again the next day to the adjoining piping or next pipe inline, so the entire system can be repaired while residents are at work.
Did You Know? For Senior Living and Healthcare Building customers, we can work at night or set up a temporary system so your residents basic plumbing needs are never shut down.
Variety of Sewer Drain and Pipe Lining Technologies
No one CIPP Lining System can handle all problems, so Blue Works is proficient in a variety of “No Dig” Trenchless Pipe Repair and Sewer Lining Technologies. Perma-Liner Pull-In-Place, Inversion, Continuous Inversion, Large Diameter and Spin-Casting are all tools we use on a daily basis. We have references to provide any customer considering pipelining for plumbing repairs. Our stated objective is to do a better job at a better price, so get an estimate today and let Blue Works work for you.
Florida Pipe Lining Solutions Installation Process:
1. Identify the Problem by Sewer Camera: This takes all the guess work out of your plumbing problems, and confirms for the technician where the problem lies and which technology to use.
2. Clean the Pipes: The first step is to clean out all roots and descale any calcite, etc. in order to return the pipe back to its original functioning diameter. To do this we either jet the lines or use pneumatic tools.
3. Install the Liner: The length of liner needed is cut, a custom two part epoxy is mixed and poured in to permeate the felt liner. The saturated liner is then installed, the bladder is inflated and the curing begins. Once the epoxy lining has cured, the bladder is extracted, leaving a complete structural pipe within a pipe. Sewer drain liners are installed utilizing either “Pull in Place” Method or Inversion, conforming to applicable standards & requirements; NSF/ANSI standard 14 & ASTM: D543, D638, D790, D2990 F1216, and F1743. Blue Works only uses approved lining materials. Warranty: Sewer Drain Liners come with a 50 Year Warranty on CIPP Materials & Installation and 3rd Party Manufacturers Materials Replacement Warranty & Design Life Exceeding 50 Years from the date of materials delivery. The warranty shall require provider to replace the liner, should failure or damage result from faulty materials.
4. Insuring Quality: To insure that the job has been performed perfectly, a camera inspection is done to inspect the work is completed, all plumbing connected is tested to confirm the system is functioning properly and the customer receives a written warranty and a copy of the final video inspection.
Pipe Restoration Services Florida Process:
- Resin impregnation into liner
- Liner inserted to provide a tight fit to the host pipe; providing a lined, leak free pipe.
- Curing; approx (4) hours or until liner is hardened & launch device can be removed
- Re-Instate (if quoted) lateral connections & restore plumbing service
- Final Recorded Internal Pipe Inspection, Customer provided completed video