Blue Works is a Certified, Tested, Proven and Engineered Reviewed Installers of Perma-Liners Industries “In-Pipe” Lining Systems that carry a 3rd Party Tested, 50 Year Design Life and Manufacturers Warranty. Blue Works Chooses to Showcases Perma-Liners Products after 25 Years of Combined Industry Lining Experience, and enjoys Vertical Integration with the industries leader in Pipe Lining Equipment & Materials.
- Manufacturer supported and available by request for inquiries
- Vertically integrated supply chain delivering custom requests
- Largest multi-national supplier of small diameter restoration products
- Only manufacturer to maintain the industry standard warranty
3rd Party Testing Download Documentation
Download any of our 3rd Party Testing Documents Below:
document HTS Testing Results
document NSF Certificate
document HTS Chemical Resistance Testing
document IAPMO Certificate
document Flow Testing
Perma-Liner™ Industries, Inc. was established in 1998 to provide plumbers, contractors and municipalities Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) systems in North America aimed specifically at the municipal / residential / commercial market and is supported by a range of updated and newly developed “trenchless” pipe repairing techniques. Perma-Liner™ Industries, Inc specialize in Perma-Lateral Air Inversion and Pull In Place Lining, Sectional Main Line Point Repair, Perma-Main Continuous Air Inversion, InnerSeal Innerwrap Lateral Connection Seal, Perma-Patch and Heat Assist Equipment.
Waranty & Specifications
Pipe Liners will be installed utilizing either “Pull in Place” or Inversion Methods, Conforming to applicable standards & requirements; NSF/ANSI standard 14 & ASTM: D543, D638, D790, D2990 F1216, and F1743.
Blue Works only uses approved lining materials:
- IAPMO C-4547: Cured in Place, Thermosetting Resin Conduit Liner
- ASTM D543-06: Standard Practices for Evaluating the Resistance of Plastics to Chemical Reagents chemical reagent, dimensional changes, exposure, mechanical property changes, plastics, stress
- ASTM D638: Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics modulus of elasticity, percent elongation, plastics, tensile properties, tensile strength s ratio, transverse strain, Engineering criteria/design
- ASTM D790 A: Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM DF1216: Standard Practice for Rehabilitation of Existing Pipelines and Conduits by the Inversion and Curing of a Resin-Impregnated Tube Resin-impregnated tube, Resins, Sewer pipe (thermoplastic), Thermosetting plastic pipe/tubing/fittings, Steel pipe
- ASTM D1743: A & B Standard Practice for Rehabilitation of Existing Pipelines and Conduits by Pulled in-Place Installation of Cured-in-Place Thermosetting Resin Pipe (CIPP)
- ASTM D2990-01: Standard Test Methods for Tensile, Compressive, and Flexural Creep& Creep-Rupture of Plastic
- ANSI / NSF 14: Plastic Piping Systems Components and Related Materials