Commercial structures can benefit from vertical storm drain rehabilitation
Many commercial buildings in our area have vertical pipes that run within the walls of the structure. Oftentimes, these pipes begin to degrade causing leaks and other drainage problems. The team at Blueworks can rehabilitate your storm drain from a cleanout and reline the vertical pipe with a new pipe. Often times these new pipe liners can be installed in as little as a few hours and offer a completely sealed and rehabilitated storm drain system.
The Benefits to Your When You Use Vertical Drain Lining
Vertical drain lining offers a wide range of benefits to home and business owners. Just like any cured-in-place or subterranean pipe lining method, it offers the benefits of speed, convenience, durability and cost-effectiveness. Your vertical drains are restored and guaranteed for over 50 years.
Here is a list of benefits that vertical drain lining gives you:
- It seals all types of holes and cracks.
- It fills missing pipes.
- It works or infiltration and exfiltration.
- It is a quick process, with the resin drying in 2 to 4 hours.
- The materials are engineered for 100 years.
- You get a 50-year warranty.
- Only certified pipe lining materials are used, so you know they are the highest quality.
- It works for vertical wet-dry stacks in apartments, condos and other high-rise buildings.
- It can smooth out big offsets.
- It is effective for sealing bottomless cast iron.
- It works well for roof drain vertical pipes.
- It works under slab pipelines.
- It is effective for sealing storm drain lines.
- It works for a range of diameters, from 2” to 12”.
- It is more affordable than conventional digging methods and there are no cleanup costs.